Friday, February 5, 2010

Hello Seoul!


After a million hours of air flight we have finally landed in Seoul and I am sitting here at 5 in the morning or so in an airport that is probably only this empty at this time of day. Linda and I headed right away for the awesome shower facility they have here only to find out that it does not open until 7am. Looks like we may be checking that little item out AFTER our whirlwind tour of a small part of the city with a friend of a friend.


There is nothing I can say about Korean Airlines except that the food, service, and facilities are absolutely fantastic. Flying US airlines is simply an insult. Too bad I am not so well off that I can insist upon boycotting them until they get their act together (if they will ever even bother to). Linda and I alternated between snoozing and watching movies and harrassing each other most of the time. I saw "Surrogates" (terrible movie that had potential) and fell asleep trying to watch 3 or 4 other shows. We had some babies on our flight who didn't quite get into the experience. Poor little ones tried to explain what was wrong, but nobody ever figured it out. I wonder if they heard the crying as they sat in the watch tower bringing us in for landing....


OK this is all I've got for right now. People want to use this fine, free Internet station. And once Linda returns from freshening up I had better follow suit. It just wouldn't do for my wife to be cleaner than I am!!

Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment